Undertale Flowey SpeedSculpting Undertale Flowey SpeedSculpting

WOW now this is an on point 5 star rating right here. Nothing critism wise to say here. Outstanding!

TheNoobDude responds:

Best one by far He sits in a little plant pot beside my computer.
I spent the most time on this one and its evident to me awesome that you like it =]

Sans Keychain Speedsculpt Sans Keychain Speedsculpt

This one was a lil better then the first one but just from probably personal preference, I feel to make him look less dopey and more sorta awesome you should've sank the black of his eyes in instead of protruded it out!

Great work anywho!

TheNoobDude responds:

Thankyou and I agree this guy was about 3 hours work I couldn't sleep and got him done a bit sleep deprived TBH I may come back and revisit.

Papyrus SpeedSculpt Papyrus SpeedSculpt

It was pretty detailed and I liked it but I feel something could've made the black parts in the teeth turn out better. Idk just me. good job nontheless!

TheNoobDude responds:

Always room for improvement he was designed to be printed smaller details would not have survied the print I think I have it on my page check out how he turned out.
Thanks a bunch buddy =]

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Always been a fav of mine :) But that Mario sprite still puts me off...

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Absolutely loved this game! Clear inspiration from the Fallout games in design - even shown with a clear reference when you pick up bottle caps saying "wonder if this'll be currency one day"

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2