Undertale Flowey SpeedSculpting Undertale Flowey SpeedSculpting

WOW now this is an on point 5 star rating right here. Nothing critism wise to say here. Outstanding!

TheNoobDude responds:

Best one by far He sits in a little plant pot beside my computer.
I spent the most time on this one and its evident to me awesome that you like it =]

Sans Keychain Speedsculpt Sans Keychain Speedsculpt

This one was a lil better then the first one but just from probably personal preference, I feel to make him look less dopey and more sorta awesome you should've sank the black of his eyes in instead of protruded it out!

Great work anywho!

TheNoobDude responds:

Thankyou and I agree this guy was about 3 hours work I couldn't sleep and got him done a bit sleep deprived TBH I may come back and revisit.

Papyrus SpeedSculpt Papyrus SpeedSculpt

It was pretty detailed and I liked it but I feel something could've made the black parts in the teeth turn out better. Idk just me. good job nontheless!

TheNoobDude responds:

Always room for improvement he was designed to be printed smaller details would not have survied the print I think I have it on my page check out how he turned out.
Thanks a bunch buddy =]

Breaking Rust Breaking Rust

absolutely brilliant animation with a clear and mature message behind it.

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

beautifully random and utterly creepy.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

I always think Salad Fingers is something from Fallout and now I'm thinking he's going through the process a Ghoul might before becoming feral. It would make sense considering everywhere but the U.S. is referenced to be destroyed in the Fallout universe and from what I can tell, El' Salado here lives on what looks to be a creepy British Countryside isolated area - home possibly built on some untouched greenfield land or something. It would be interesting if this actually did connect to Fallout like perhaps the UK got the aftershock of the nukes or something and the massive radiation smoke clouds let off by the nukes that hit the U.S. Now that'd be a cool connection my friend! Anywho, as always, brilliant work on creeping me out.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

the final fantasy joke is obvoiusly going to come true xD. Like we all know final fantasy XX is coming in the distant future lolol. imagine ff in 100 years... funny vid btw. liked it!